Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween...

Is it really Halloween? Is October really over? I can't believe it. It is so bittersweet for me. October is my favorite month. Fall in Kansas and Missouri is the best. I just wish I could have soaked more of it in and enjoyed it more. I wish half the month I wasn't sick and feeling like crappola. I am already looking forward to next October and making plans already. I have "events" I just HAVE to attend and places I want to go and visit. A new one on my list is Worlds of Fun Boo Blast, which was a hoot! Just wish I could have stayed longer and/or it was warmer so I could have. My neuropathy was absolutely KILLING me yesterday, which made it kind of miserable, but I managed to enjoy myself and have a blast despite stupid side effects.

This morning...not so good. Have been having some severe tummy trauma and all the side effects with it. NOT FUN! I wanted to feel good today to get my house clean and make a fun Halloween dinner, but I am moving slow today and probably not going to get done what I wanted. Which I have to tell myself is ok. I have to just make it through. The more days that go by, the better I start to feel..I have to remind myself this constantly.

I am looking forward to having a great night with my family trick-or-treating. I think Charly will have a ball! Pictures to come!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment