Thursday, December 1, 2011

I love it!

All of my tomorrows have been good. I am so thankful that my chemo is done. Although I continue to have this horrible thought floating around my head that I will have to go back on chemo...I have more good thoughts that drown that thought out. I am good. I feel good. I am happy.

I spent the last 3 days in Jefferson City, working. I loved it. I was busy. I felt productive. I was surrounded by people I love. I got to see some great friends and spend time with them. I miss it.

I'm back home. Going to lunch with an old friend. Spending my days cleaning, painting, unpacking, sorting, organizing, and of course...relaxing. All the things I never got to do. And to top it all off...I am not sick or tired. I love it.

December 1st. My year has gone by so fast. I have missed out on lots and soak everything in now. I want to be busy. I want to do things. Enjoy things. Experience it all. I enjoy it.

My life today is so different than my life last December! I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary...what a year it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment