Saturday, May 14, 2011

It would be nice...

if this was just a bad dream. I am so ready for this to be behind me. For this to be over! For me to not have cancer. For me to not have a colostomy!

I had a dream.

It was a bad dream.

I woke up with another bag.

I have exactly 30 days (including today) to learn to accept the fact that I might wake up with another bag.

I prayed for my second surgery...with the understanding I would get rid of this bag. I never for a second thought getting another bag was in the picture.

I hate this bag.

If Dr. T knows what is best for him, he will fix me up and forget he even mentioned a second bag.

I know...I'm complaining...I'm being a baby...I should be happy I am alive and things are going well.

Well....just imagine for a minute that YOU are carrying a bag of poop around!

NO FUN!

NO THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are voicing all the normal thoughts of someone getting ready to have the reversal surgery but you have the added "C" word to deal with. I KNOW you are going to be perfectly fine Jen and YOU need to know that too!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses coming your way!

    ReplyDelete