Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Enjoying it...

I woke up this morning at 3:45 am. I have done this lately. I can't sleep. No pain. No worries. Nothing wrong... just can't sleep. So, I decided to get up. It is amazing how much you can get done when your child sleeps. I was productive. It felt good. I never thought cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, etc would ever be missed and that I would beg to be able to do those things. I am good now. I am feeling great actually. I am excited for a great weekend and the return of my husband, who I have missed immensly!

I actually started planning my next trip to Houston! I checked out plane tickets, and hotel options, which I think I will be staying at the hotel on the hospital grounds to make it easy for us. With the help of everyone that threw that amazing benefit, I don't have to worry about anything! I am so blessed. I am looking forward to a trip to Galveston with my husband and some relaxation time...but more importantly, I am looking so forward to this trip and that it will signify that I am done with my fight and have won. I look forward to good results and for word that I am done and can finally focus on getting well and give my body a break! It has been working hard for me. I appreciate every bit of my body and what it does and how hard it has fought. Your body is an amazing thing!

Enjoy the rest of the week and the coming weekend... Tuesday will be starting my third trimester of chemo! I never got to measure my life in trimesters...so I am now!!! I am done with the 1st and 2nd trimester and on to the 3rd! REJOICE!!!!

Smile...Life is so short. Enjoy it. Feel good! Love. Laugh. Dance. Pray. Smile. Hug. Kiss. Soak it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment