Tuesday, September 6, 2011

me no chemo...




I went to St. Luke's today for chemo (5 more left!!!!), but due to the burn I got from the leaking chemo last time, they postponed it 1 week. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm happy to get another week of feeling good, but then again I just want to get it over with. I can't believe this crap has drug on almost an entire year! I will now have to move my appointment at M.D. Anderson back to early December, which will give me a little wiggle room with my next 5 treatments, just in case something else comes up and I get off track again. I did get lab results today, and thanks to the shot I got last Friday, my counts are OUTSTANDING...something to rejoice about!

I had a wonderful weekend with my family over the Holiday, and plan on having a great week ahead of me.

I posted picture of the burn, 12 days of healing and still red and painful.

Smile today...things are going well for me. I feel good.

I smiled today because I get another week of feeling good.

I had an amazing weekend...full of fun things: Red Barn Farm, Farmer's Market downtown KC, birthday parties (mine! :)), and time with friends.

Today was a great day, and tomorrow will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment