Thursday, September 8, 2011

so sick of sickness...

I just counted on my fingers and including today I have 5 more good days left till my next chemo treatment. I just can't stand having to go get chemo and be sick. I absolutely dread it. This has given me a new appreciation for people that are chroniclly sick. My heart hurts for them. It has really opened my eyes to how people are feeling and what is going on in their lives around me. I only have 5 more times of having to be sick and then I will be on the road to detoxing this crap out of my system. I can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel. I never thought in a million years that I would be here typing this, or that I would be the person with cancer that prayers go up for, or that my life would be drastically changed in a blink of an eye. Life is funny that way. It throws you some curve balls and you better be ready! I couldn't imagine facing this without God. He has comforted me, walked with me, carried me, and all my fears and worries go to Him. I am blessed to know Him.

I saw a quote the other day that I thought was a good one and fit me...You don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Enjoy the day! It's beautiful outside!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment