Saturday, February 19, 2011

i am smarter now...

What did I learn in the last 24 hours? Day 3 and 4 after chemo are the worst! (at least this time) I did not expect that at all! I don't know why I didn't, but I didn't. I thought I was going to sail right through it, and that I could do this. There was a time yesterday around 6pm that I didn't think I could do this anymore. But...like always, today has been better than yesterday! I survived day 3 and 4. I kicked it's arse. It didn't feel like it at the time, but I did.

So, today was better. I got to actually leave the house and go to the mall to watch my baby play. I also got to make dinner for my family for the first time in what seems like ages (and eat with them at the table!!!). Big accomplishments for me! Things are looking up! Only 10 more days till I have to do this again....ugh! I'm going to enjoy the 10 days and go into the next chemo treatment with the knowledge I now have and fight even harder!

~I smiled today when my mom called me a bazillion times to check on me. Yep, she loves me!

~I smiled today when I got to watch a movie with my husband. (ok, I only watched 1/2 of it because I fell asleep, but it still made me smile!)

~I smiled today when I watched my baby playing and she came running over to me yelling "MOMMY, MOMMY".... I LOVE THAT!!!

~I smiled today because my older brother called to tell me he is coming to visit me tomorrow! That is awesome!

~I hate making dinner... or I should say I hated it. Today I smiled when I got to make dinner for my husband and baby. I love making dinner now!

Today was a good day, but tomorrow will be even better!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a better day today! Just imagine what tomorrow is going to be like!!!

    ReplyDelete